30 DAYS OF HEALTH
Food affects the mind.
For 30 Days Eliminate:
Coffee, Tea, sports drinks and Soft Drinks
Dairy (cheese, butter, milk products) oh, and ice cream.
White Carbs such as bread (of all colours), Cake, pasta, pastry
Sweets and sugar (yes, including chocolate)
Eggplant, Onion, Garlic
For 30 Days Include:
Protein 30Gm 4 times a day minimum
Salad (no dressing)
Spices, turmeric, (even numeric drinks)
Nuts but not peanuts.
1. Bread ... this gets the worst score of all foods. Absolutely refined, chemicalised and even in organic form, really hard for the body to digest and assimilate. That's why it's often sold for its fibre value. Most of it gets pooped straight out. A total waste of money and only valuable as a filler to satisfy appetite. Not so bad for kids burning energy so fast they can't eat enough but if you're over 12 - probably going to hurt more than help.
2. Sugar ... while not really a food - it's hidden in everything from milk to McDonald's burgers. It makes stuff that tastes like crap, edible. Sugar is a great product. If you go and get sugar cane, and suck and chew and nibble and suck, you'll extract fibre, nutrition and so much more at a rather reasonable rate. But even where sugar cane is grown, they blend it so you get high hit of sucrose and fast process of assimilation. In other words, sugar once extracted from the cane, is a drug of addiction. Be careful. This includes all fruit and soda drinks (coke, fanta and all health food drinks)
4. White veggies, fruits and grains ... potato, rice, flour, fruit, are sugar under a different name. Orange juice has more sugar than coke. Potato is starch which is more toxic than eating toilet paper (unused). Fruit in small amounts is Ok if your blood sugar is going down provided it isn't separated from it's natural structure into juices or smoothies, for me, nuts are far better. Rice (brown and white) is potato under another name.
5. Meat ... eat red meat once a week and no more than 200gm per week. I cook it with coconut oil. Bacon is ok, organic chicken and fish are fine. I don't eat meat at night. It's hard to digest. Better for breakfast.
8. Cake, biscuit, etc ... it's emotional food... better you go retail therapy.
The health of your Cells is more important than your looks
The video's below are for information only - I find them fascinating:
Inspired Video's for Your Review Anytime
What to Expect During the First Week of Cellular Recharge
Eliminate "fast" carbohydrates, such as sugar in alcohol, sweets, chocolate, cereal, health foods, pasta, white vegetables, flour ... kill you. For breakfast I choose 180nutrition Here's their ebook.
A little insight as to how you might feel for a week or so.......