At the end of the 30 Day Challenge, in just one hour a day, somewhere between waking up and going to sleep, you can have all the benefits of the a holistic, life balancing, inspiring self leadership process right in your hands. Here's the outline of what you'll learn.
THE POWER HOUR
- Turning up - Emotional Balance
- Wake before sunrise, do gratitude in bed, up, out Walkachi, vision and Mojo.
- Do one Emotional Shower to clear your emotions before and after work
- Always go for helicopter view - big picture in meetings to avoid small mindedness
- Burst training
- Corpse pose
- Do one health/cellular improvement to focus on longevity, stamina, mojo
- Eat for cellular health - avoid bread, sugar, white food, alcohol and dairy
- Appearance -
- Mind - IP - Values
- Create an OSD
- Go through the day ahead with enthusiasm by rebranding activities
- LCM process.
- PDP PROCESS -
- VIP -
- Write (if you are in the program) or Read and visualise your Vision, Inspiration and Purpose
- Go through your dream board (maybe not done yet) and see the future in the present.
- Listen to your vision inspiration and purpose
- Self Talk -
- Do a one hour "I tox" -
- Coach yourself with "There's nothing I've done or not done that's not worthy of love."
- Do gratitude and compliment exercises all day as part of your thinking process -
- Coach yourself up .... there's two sides to everything.